Dear readers, today I am glad to meet and feature Educated Unemployed on my blog.
She’s a multitude of personality,witty, zealous and straight forward blogger.
Hope you like this post.
Please share your thoughts!
1. What inspired you to take up blogging?
A dark cloud named unemployment keeps following me. Full of anxiety about future I needed a place to share my thoughts. I have always been passionate about writing & have contributed little bit here & there. But starting this blog is the direct result of the constant restlessness over my job situation. I just couldn’t keep my thoughts to myself anymore and once I began so many ideas like light bulbs lighted up inside my head. This was the biggest inspiration to take up blogging.
2. How frequently you post and and how do you tackle the odds of writing?
I usually post once every week. I admire and respect people who are able to blog everyday. But for me that’s the challenge I’m not up for. The writing process is very surprising as most creative processes are. Some days it flows so swiftly, I don’t even know where the words come from! On some other not so swift days I struggle to find words or to complete a sentence. In this case I’ll try to comprehend my emotions or my knowledge for that matter on the topic. If required I’ll do some research, come back and finish that incomplete sentence.
3. Can you tell us unique things about your blog?
Some of the unique things that I can think about my blog are-
- My blog expresses my thoughts, opinions which are unique in the sense that no other person can think exactly the same way as you do!
- This blog talks about situations such as being jobless or having a job with lots of dissatisfaction attached to it.
- The blog is about a depressing issue but it’s also about staying positive and finding other people to relate to, knowing you are not alone.
- I have been told I have a good sense of humour, I’d like to think I have used some of it in my blog without fully exhausting whatever is left of this resource.
- In a year or so, how do you see blogging as an activity?
I want blogging to be ‘learning with fun’ sort of an activity. Hopefully I’ll be able to create (and maintain) such a blog by the end of this year.
5. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey, how was your experience?
I haven’t met anyone in person, if that’s what you mean! But I did come across a few blogs that I think are very interesting. To name a few- https://joyful2beeblogs.com ,
https://jamesedgarskye.com. The experience was splendid and got to learn something from each of them.
6. Do you have any specific blogging goals for the rest of this year?
Yes, I do. To be specific I’ll list the blogging goals which are-
- I want to create a well organized blog space
- I want to put together interesting and relevant categories of posts to scroll through the blog
- I also hope to be able to create a community of like minded people who can support and relate to each other through my blog.
7. Did you take any professional help in design of your blog?
No, I didn’t take any kind of help from anyone, professional or otherwise. Honestly, I can’t afford professional help right now. The only help I asked and received is from the internet. All kinds of information on all topics is so easily available, I think internet is the new black!
8. How active you are on blog and how often do you communicate with your followers?
I am quite active since I’m new to this and blogging seems exciting to me. I love to communicate with fellow bloggers and if you happen to comment on any of my blog chances are I’ll instantly reply.
9. How much time do you spend blogging?
Not more than 2-3 hours at a stretch.
10. What are the social media you like to get connected with?
I wasn’t using social media platforms before but now I’m active on several social media for the blog. You can find me on twitter, facebook, instagram and pinterest.
Name your top 5 authors you have read.
Agatha Christie, R. K. Narayan, Khalil Gibran, Markus Zusak, Leo Tolstoy.
Top five things you carry with you on any day.
Money, Pen, Phone, Water and a Bag to put these four things.
Favourite genre in writing.
Non fiction, life experiences to be more specific.
Favourite character in any fiction novel.
Ted, a boy with Asperger syndrome from the novel The London Eye Mystery.
Do you fold pages as a bookmark while reading books?
No, nay, Nada! I rather die! I have a large collection of bookmarks anyways.
Ebooks or paper backs?
Paper backs, something about the way they smell!
Black or white?
About the Guest
My name is Binita and I write a blog where I express my opinions, experiences, concern and everything I possibly can think about job related issues.
I’m a trained and qualified teacher and have worked as a contractual teacher in several schools. My all time favorite animated show is king of the hill and I feel Bobby Hill is the best cartoon character ever. I’m a big admirer of all works of Agatha Christie including her little less popular but equally genius novels written under a pseudonym. I write best when I feel deeply about a subject and feel the urgent need to pour my emotions. I found my kindred spirit in the form of a dog, my pet! My spirit animal is tortoise. I can be both weird and awkward but also a bit of a smartly pants sometimes.
You can follow her on the following platform.
Untill next time.